Saturday, September 3, 2011

Moving Day

I'm not sure what Stewart is moving here, but we had to take a window out to take the box springs upstairs. The stairs were too tight. Stewart is strong. He used to move furniture for Wright's Furniture, and he knows how to get the job done.

Joe and Grandpa Joe moving a bed in.
John providing comic relief. He is an expert at this.
John unloaded a whole pick-up truck load piece by piece. He was a big help!
Lots of stuff laying around, and Jennifer too! She has been a huge help to me. Mike also helped, but somehow he avoided the camera.
I got a flat TV because there was not room for the old one in the living room. Kevin and John hung it for me.

I called this "Moving Day" but really it has been moving week. We had to move Joe, me, and Mike and Jill. It has been wild, and we are still not quite done, but we are getting close.



No comments: